In these pages, you can find out about the school's curriculum, extracurricular activities, facilities, requirements for admission, registration procedures, and other aspects of the school that may be of interest to you.
Welcome Back To School
On behalf of the Management / faculty at Karachi Folk’s High School, I am happy to welcome you back to School for the remaining 2017-18 school year. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and go on to college
I am attaching a copy of our school rules so that you and your child can review them together. If you have any questions about the rules and expectations, please feel free to contact me or to discuss them with your child’s teacher. It is very important that you and your child are fully informed regarding standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year.
The wonderful KFHS staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.
(Naveed Abbas Adenwalla)
Rules & Regulations
* Please make sure all outstanding fees is cleared by Tenth of each month......
* No child will be allowed to leave school during school hours. If your child must attend some other appointment, please keep him / her at home for the day........
* Please make sure that your child is in school at 7:35 a.m. The gate will be closed at 7:45 a.m. The names of the students who are habitual late comers will be removed from the roll, as an extreme measure,,,,
Feedback: If you have any suggestions or Complaints regarding curricular / ex-curricular activities, please click FEEDBACK link above...